Basic information about the data protection
Data controller: ONA SOL, S.L.U., (hereinafter, “Port Hotels”)
Address: Calle Estocolmo, 4 – 03503 – Benidorm (Alicante)
Purposes of processing: Your data will be processed to manage the Port Hotel’s web browsing, as well, to enter into, maintain and control the business relation, contractual or pre-contractual with you, to process your enquiry or request and to send advertising communications and commercial information.
The legal basis for the processing: depending on the cases, the personal data will be processed based on the consent, from the execution of our business relation, the Hotel’s legitimate interests or for the application of pre-contractual measures.
Recipients of the data:
- Third parties that Port Hotels is obliged to transfer information, as public authorities.
- Companies in Port Hotels Group included within the hotel sector.
Data protection rights: You may revoke the consent granted to processing activities of Port Hotels at any time, and exercising, if you are interested in, your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, as well the right to deletion, restriction of processing and right to portability of your data, as well as not being matter of automated decisions. You may contact ONAL SOL, S.L.U. at the following address: C/ Estocolmo, 4, 03503, Benidorm (Alicante), or in the following privacy email firstname.lastname@example.org, by means of a copy of your national or equivalent identity document.
1. Information about Port Hotels
Port Hotels is a Spanish hotel chain, mainly covering the provision of hotel services in the province of Alicante. For more information, the identification data of the Company are indicated as follows:
Corporate name: ONA SOL, S.L.U., (hereinafter, “Port Hotels)
Address: Calle Estocolmo, 4, 03503, Benidorm (Alicante)
2. Personal data processed by Port Hotels, purposes and legal basis
You hereby confirm and guarantee the truth and accuracy of the data provided and that they reflect your current status. Port Hotels can regularly request you the review and update of the your personal data retained.
On the website you can find information which may be helpful to get information about the services provided by Port Hotels. In this regard, Port Hotels only will request the necessary data to process the enquiry, provide the contracted service or in order to initiate and maintain the business relation, contractual and/or pre-contractual.
We inform you that your data will be processed by the Port Hotels for the following purposes and the legal basis:
i. Based on the execution of the services provided by Port Hotels or the application of pre-contractual measures:
· To process your registration as Hotel customer through the website, where it is included to manage their enquiries and the follow-up of the relation.
· To manage the relations with the different users of the website of Port Hotels, attending their requests and the following up of the relation.
· To manage the registry of the form enabled for job offers, as well, in the event, on the subsequent following up of the application submitted.
ii. Based on the Hotel’s legitimate interests:
· To obtain statistics, studies and analysis of our clients, it will be done a commercial profile based on users’ browsing habits, consume and preferences during the stay in our hotel and/or the utilization of our services by subjects. The main of our legitimate interest is the improvement of our commercial offer and a better knowledge and continuous improvement of our business. Port Hotels will process the data for the purposes indicated, whereas the results of the statistics, studies and analysis are valuated.
· To communicate the data to the companies in the Group PORT HOTELS, as consequence of the centralization of administrative and informatics of the Group.
iii. Based on express consent:
· Should you so authorize, Port Hotels may offer you, goods and services complementary and other than those that you contracted, as well as third party products that may interest you, including electronic or any other medium, even when this contractual relation ended.
· Should you so authorize, to manage all contact request, and other request made by any other form that could be enabled in the web site.
2.1. Data processing due to the navigation on the web site
The browsing of the website could imply the processing of personal data. For more information about the processing of personal data through the browsing in the web site, you can access to Cookies Policy.
3. Recipients of the data
Port Hotels may communicate your personal data to the following entities:
- Public authorities or regulatory or government bodies in those cases where it is necessary to do so under law, in accordance with local bylaws or in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Third party entities and companies in Port Hotels Group, belonging to the hotel sector, for the purposes to manage effectively the contractual and pre-contractual relation, as consequence of the as consequence of the centralization of administrative and informatics of the Group, as well as the commercial purposes in case you gave your consent.
4. Data security
Port Hotels applies the most appropriate and strictest security, technical and organizational measures to safeguarding and protecting your personal data against the illegal and unauthorized access, loss or accidental destruction, damage, use and disclosure to illegal or unauthorized third parties.
We will also take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our staff and employees who have access to your personal data have received adequate training.
In any case, the user is informed that any data transmission through Internet is not completely secure and, as such, is carried out at his own risk. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, Port Hotels cannot guarantee the security of the personal data transmitted through our website.
Your personal data will be kept throughout the period of your contractual relation and the legal periods.
In this regard, the standards used by Port Hotels to establish the conservation period of your data have been determinate according to the established requirements, and applicable rules and regulations. Apart from all operational Port Hotels’ requirements related to the correct management of the business relation with the subjects.
Upon termination of the agreement, your personal data will be deleted as soon as all the actions required to manage and conclude any obligation remaining between the parties have been completed, carrying out all the administrative formalities required during this period, except in those cases where mailing of commercial communications apply.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, your data will remain duly blocked while any liabilities resulting from the execution of our contractual agreement remain, or any other legal obligations with which the Hotel is required to comply.
In this regard, the Hotel guarantees that it will not process the data unless it is necessary in order to formulate, exercise or defend any complaints or claims, or when it is required to do so in order to provide Public Authorities or Judges and Courts with the data during the limitation period of your legal rights or obligations.
6. Rights of interests party
We inform you that, pursuant to current law, you are entitled to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, as well the right to deletion, restriction of processing and right to portability of your data, by attesting to your identity (by means of a copy of your national or equivalent identity document) at the following address: ONA SOL, S.L.U., C/ Estocolmo, 4, 03503, Benidorm (Alicante), or the following privacy email email@example.com.
You may revoke the consent granted in the cases indicated in this document at any time, or request, by contacting to ONA SOL, S.L.U. to the direction or mail indicated below.
Lastly, in case you wish to have more information about your rights of data protection, or you may file a complaint you contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency, located in Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid, in order to protect your rights, as well as your local Data Protection Agency.
In case you have any doubt or consult to Port Hotels in relation to the processing of your personal data you may contact:
ONA SOL, S.L.U. - Calle Estocolmo, 4, 03503, Benidorm (Alicante), o a la siguiente dirección de correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018 ONA SOL, S.L.U. All rights reserved.
Last update: May 2018