At Port Hotels we care about the health and safety of clients and collaborators, now more than ever. In order to guarantee the greater well-being of all, we have developed a series of measures, following the recommendations of the health authorities and the guidelines that have been developed from our sector.
A new normal with the love of always
The new normal requires that, in addition to the resources that Port Hotels makes available to everyone during these times, each person is responsible for guaranteeing the following conditions:
• The use of a mask is always mandatory, except outdoors when you can keep more than 1.5m away with non-cohabitating people.
• Maintain social distancing of 1.5m with people outside the family or coexistence environment, and respect the hotel signs that have been designed to make it possible.
• Avoid greetings such as hugs, kisses, handshakes ...
• Respect the gauges established in common areas, and particularly in those where there is no physical control.
• Use the inside of the elbow to cover the mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
• Avoid touching your mouth, nose or eyes in public spaces.
• Do not stay in the room during cleaning or maintenance services.
WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF A POSSIBLE SPREAD
At the first signs of symptoms compatible with the COVID-19 disease (fever, cough or respiratory distress), the client will have to:
• Self-isolate in your room with your partners.
• Inform the establishment (reception / customer service) of the situation by telephone.
• All Port Hotels staff are equipped with regulatory PPE (personal protective equipment) to guarantee the health and safety of clients and their own.
• The capacity of the common areas (also in elevators) has been reduced and the furniture has been rearranged to guarantee the safety distance.
• Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers have been distributed in the areas of maximum influx.
• Elimination of decorative elements or accessories that are more exposed in rooms or common areas that could be a source of infection.
• We constantly renew the air in the common areas, at a temperature between 23º and 26º, and we rotate clean the filters.
MEASURES IN RECEPTION
• The hotel disinfects all material delivered to the client (room cards, etc.).
• We have hydroalcoholic gel on each counter.
• The reception staff have all the informative resources on preventive measures against Covid-19.
• We have reinforced the cleaning and disinfection of the counters.
• Cleaning of all common areas has been reinforced with registered and approved cleaning products against viral diseases.
• Our laundry ensures and certifies the treatment of clothes at more than 60º with disinfectant products.
MEASURES IN RESTORATION
• The capacity of the dining room has been reduced and the tables have been rearranged to guarantee a safety distance of 1.5 meters between people who are not living together. If necessary, and occupancy allows, shifts will be made for lunch and dinner services.
• The buffet is served normally and individual gloves are offered at the entrance of the restaurant.
• The show cooking will be assisted by our cooks and distances will be maintained.
• Continuous cleaning and disinfection of the dining room and buffet areas.
• Each diner will have single-use individual tablecloths and napkins, as well as disinfected cutlery, also single-use.
• We expanded the assortment of food in individual format the protectors (saves sneezes) of the buffet.
• In areas susceptible to queuing, minimum clearances have been marked on the ground to guarantee the safety distance. The dining room staff will be in charge of distributing the crockery items to the customers.
• Shared oil cans and salt shakers have been replaced by single-dose oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
• We have hydroalcoholic gel in each buffet.
MEASURES IN SPA and GYM
• The capacity of the gym and spa has been reduced to a maximum of 10 people.
• Disinfection of machines after use.
ALLIES WITH TECHNOLOGY
• We will implement the Pre Check-In to facilitate the arrival at the hotel and that the client has to wait as little time as possible before starting to enjoy their well-deserved vacation.
• Carrying out express Check Out and sending invoices via email.